Vegan 4 Ingredient Chocolate Cookie Fudge
Hello & Happy Monday!!
I recently create a fab effortless fudge recipe. While I love a staple chocolate fudge, it’s also an opportunity to mix it up. When I thought of the first flavor concept I should go with, cookies and cream popped in my head!!
As a child I loved all things cookies and cream. Today, my diet is plant strong and I haven’t had cookies and cream anything in ages! That being said, I thought this would be a great concept as there are an array of cookie options to work with. Whether you opt for the traditional OREO, or grab the Whole Foods or Trader Joes brand, you are not stuck with one option!
What’s fab about this vegan fudge, is everything. It’s quick, easy, affordable, packed with cookies, has the perf texture, the recipe is seamless, can be made in minutes, can easily be made in bulk, perf for entertaining, perf for holidays, perf for a gift, you can make countless variations with the base, you can use my favorite stevia sweetened Lily’s chocolate to cut calories, and is hands down my new favorite dessert!
If you’re all about fudge or simply love fresh modern vegan recipes, you’re going love this new 4 ingredient Vegan Chocolate Cookie Fudge!!
Why this recipe is great:
Great for entertaining
Can easily be made in bulk
Perf for any season
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 20 small pieces of fudge
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 13.5 ounces full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup organic powdered sugar
- 2 bags Lily's Sweets dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped chocolate cookies
- Line an 8x8 inch square pan or a loaf pan for larger bars with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate chips in a large bowl
- Open can of coconut milk. If you have a lot of excess fluid, I'd toss about half of it and be sure to keep all the solid coconut. Place the coconut milk in a sauce pan over low heat. As it starts to steam a little, begin to sift in the powdered sugar and whisk to combine. Don't overheat the mixture or bring to a boil.
- Pour the steamed coconut milk over the chocolate chips and continue to whisk until fully melted. 2-3 minutes.
- Quickly fold in the chopped cookies and combine as the mixture will start to firm.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out evenly with a spatula. Top with additional cookies. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes at room temperature, then cover and place in the refrigerator for two hours or until the texture of the fudge is firm.
- Once set, remove from fridge, allow to come to room temp. Remove the fudge from the pan and slice into squares. You an store covered at room temp, or in the fridge if desired.
For the soft texture of fudge, be sure to allow it to come to room temp before slicing