Vegan French Onion Pretzels
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
If there’s one thing I love it’s game day concepts. While you won’t find me watching a sports game ever, if there is one thing I do love.. it’s game day eats!!
The older I get the less I gravitate towards entrees as I get bored midway through. Small bites are my favorite as I get to taste a lil bit of everything and food is more of an experience.
When it comes to anything, I’m all about the homemade version, especially with pretzels. However, if you’ve ever made homemade pretzels before it can be a complete mess and is involved. That being said, I’m very content with snack pretzels, especially these!
What’s fab about these pretzels, is everything. They are quick and easy, feature only three ingredients, can easily be made organic (choose organic vegan butter/pretzels), perfect for entertaining, affordable, can easily be made in bulk, pack tons of flavor, and is just a pretzel lovers dream! (mine)
If you love effortless snacks after a long day or need a quick option while entertaining, you’re going to love these new vegan French Onion Pretzels!
Why this recipe is great:
Perf for any season
Can easily be made in bulk
Pack tons of flavor
Made with only 3 ingredients
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 6 cups
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 packet Simply Organic French Onion Dip Mix
- 1 package (16 ounces) pretzels, you can pick any kind!Directions
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Prepare a large pan with parchment paper. Spread the pretzels out on the pan.
- Pour melted butter over the pretzels. Toss and coat.
- Now add the soup mix powder and toss and coat again.
- Bake at 250° for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway. Cool. Store in an airtight container.