Vegan Greek Cauliflower Rice
Hello & Happy Monday
If there is one concept I’ve become completely enamored with over time, it’s cauliflower rice! Just like any vegan recipe, cauliflower rice can be a complete dud if not done right. You have to pack on the flavor and texture or it will disappoint.
this vegan Greek Cauliflower rice does not!!
In addition to cauliflower being a great way to mix it up in the kitchen, it packs more fiber and nutrients than the traditional rice or grain, making it much more filling! If you know me, you know I love all things greek! I’m not quite sure what it is, but the flavors just blend seamlessly together and it’s all about the veggies!!
What’s fab about this dish, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, veggie and flavor packed, light but filling, the dressing ties it all in together, it’s perf for any season, can easily be made in bulk, perf for entertaining and it’s the perfect dish to pair with whatever protein you like.
If you’re all about everything greek or cauliflower rice, you’re going to love this new vegan Greek Cauliflower Rice!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Veggie and flavor packed
Perf for any season
Can easily be made in bulk
packed with nutrients and fiber versus traditional rice
Eat Drink Shrink
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 bags frozen cauliflower rice (whole foods)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup Italian olives
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup good red wine vinegar
- 1/2 squeeze lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- In a pan over medium heat add 1 tbsp olive oil. add the cauliflower rice. Cook for 5 minutes until cooked through. add the garlic, salt, pepper, dill, and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat set in the fridge to cool or allow to come to room temperature.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients.
- Combine the dressing ingredients. Toss and coat the entire dish with the dressing. Serve immediately