Pressure Cooker Vegan Peach Cobbler
This post has been sponsored by the Crock-Pot® brand.
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
When it comes to embracing my Southern roots, cobblers will always have a place in my heart. The south is ubiquitous for various cobbler concepts and there is something about them that just never gets old. You can tailor the fruit to the season or your preferences, it’s quick, easy, and an all around crowd pleaser.
What’s even more fab about this staple dessert is that you can easily throw it in your Crock-Pot® 6-Quart Express Crock Multi-Cooker for half the time and you have the same great quality and flavor!
I’ll be honest, since I cook from home daily I don’t use a lot of devices to make meals. That being said I was somewhat nervous about using the new Crock-Pot® 6-Quart Express Crock Multi-Cooker. However, after getting comfortable with its functionality, it’s quite easy and cuts down on your cook time and dishes!!
Whether you have an action packed day, you’ll save time with the Crock-Pot® 6-Quart Express Crock Multi-Cooker to take care of meal time! The Express Crock’s 8 pre-set pressurized settings makes one-pot meals easier than ever. You can choose to eat sooner or use the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious hot meal. Worried about the clean up?! The Express Crock is a non-stick cooking pot that’s dishwasher safe!!
What’s fab about this recipe, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, uses less sugar than most cobblers, perf for any season, you can create countless cobbler variations by switching up the fruit, it packs flavor, texture, oats, and is perf when you’re in a bind for time or when your entertaining.
If you love quick seamless dessert concepts, you’re going to be crazy about this new vegan Pressure Cooker Peach Cobbler !!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for any season
Perf for entertaining
You can switch up the fruit to cater to the season
Eat Drink Shrink
25 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 2 cans Peaches, drained.
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a serving dish that will fit into the pressure cooker. Combine all the ingredients for the peaches.
- Topping mix: In a separate bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
- Cut in the vegan butter with a pastry cutter or hands until pea size.
- Layer the topping onto the peach mixture. Lightly combine the coating with the peaches.
- Pour 1 cup water in the bottom of the Crock-Pot® 6-Quart Express Crock Multi-Cooker, turn it on.
- Place the dish inside, cover the top with aluminum foil to prevent water from seeping in, close the steam valve, and cover.
- Press dessert, then pressure cooker, set to high and the duration of 10 minutes.
- Allow for a slow release of 15 minutes, then remove top and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to low broil. Remove the aluminum foil and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes until you slightly brown the top.
- Remove from heat, allow to slightly cool. Serve with vegan ice cream and a pinch of cinnamon.