Vegan Blender Oat Waffles
Why this recipe is great:
No dairy, eggs or white flour
Can be thrown in a blender
Perf for any season
Can easily be made in bulk
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 4-5 waffles
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the oats to a blender and blend until it forms a fine dust
- Now add in the remaining ingredients. Blend all ingredients in a blender until almost smooth.Pour about 3/4 cup batter onto waffle iron.
- Allow waffle to cook and leave on the iron for a little longer to achieve a more crispy outer edge.
- Continue with the rest of the batter. Depending on the size of your waffle iron, recipe should make about 4-5 waffles.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!