Vegan Soft Baked White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies
Why this recipe rocks:
Packed with tons of fresh blueberries
No dairy or eggs
Perf for spring!
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 6-10 depending on size
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance vegan butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsps Follow Your Heart vegan egg powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk or water, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silpats. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat vegan butter and sugar until light and fluffy. (3 minutes)
- Combine vegan egg with almond milk. Whisk to remove any clumps.
- Add the vegan egg, and vanilla extract. Combine.
- Add flour mixture in 2 parts, allowing to combine after each, until just combined.
- Remove from standing mixer and stir in white chocolate chips, gently fold in the blueberries. I recommend doing this by hand with a spatula.
- Roll two heaping tablespoons of dough into a ball. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges are very slightly browned. The cookies will not look cooked in the center, but they will finish cooking while cooling on cookie sheet!
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
I get my vegan white chocolate off Amazon! It's in the yellow bag!