3 Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
Eat Drink Shrink
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsps maple syrup
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsps coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients: peanut butter, almond meal, and maple syrup. Combine with a spatula until it forms a consistent cookie dough. Divide dough into 6-8 large cookies.
- Place each cookie ball on the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with your hand palm, then use a fork to flatten more and create a lovely fork print on top of your peanut butter cookies. Those cookies won't expand while baking so no need to leave more than half thumb space between each cookie.
- Bake 15 minutes or until sides are golden. Place on a cooling rack. The cookies will be slightly soft, but will firm up on the cooling rack. Allow to completely cool.
- Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute combining after intervals of 15 seconds to prevent burning. Dip the cookies into the chocolate and top with chopped peanuts.
If you freeze the dough you want to wait till it comes to room temp before baking otherwise the dough will be crumbly.