Vegan Artichoke Spread
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
There are some foods we just organically are enamored with.
For myself, it’s artichokes.
Whether it’s the interesting taste, texture, or appearance, ..I always have felt as though they are just so so unique.
They can be roasted, steamed, or even fried..
(fyi: Fried is amazing. pure. amazingness)
This dip was inspired by the urge to create something artichoke based that’s flavorful, affordable, and easy!
If you’re craving artichokes, but don’t have the patience to steam or roast a whole one, nor do you want to invest $20 …then this recipe will be your go to!
Enjoy this fab dip with bread, veggies, wine (cough cough) or even throw it on your fave vegan sammies..
It doesn’t disappoint, promise.
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for entertaining
Perf with wine
Yields 2 cups
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 can artichoke hearts, halved or quartered (in oil)
- 4 cloves garlic, peel on, slice ends and coat with olive oil and sea salt
- 1 can hearts of palm in water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1/2-1cup sliced/massaged kale
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350, spread artichoke hearts topped with sea salt and garlic on a pan for 5-10 minutes, until lightly browned and chokes crispy. Set aside to cool, then combine all the other ingredients in a food processor. Blend until desired texture is achieved - all textures are good!
- Top with a fresh squeeze of lemon and additional olive oil
- Serve with french bread, veggies, or use to top your fave vegan sammies!