Bacardi Banana Split Cocktail
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RumInTheSun #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Hello & Happy Monday!!
I don’t know about you, but while I crave things on the lighter fruitier side…
I love a classic banana split!
Perhaps because it’s comprised of a myriad of ingedients that blend seamlessly together, whatever the case, the flavors and textures just go together to create the perfect dessert!
Bacardi recently released a new Banana rum and although I keep it pretty basic with my red wine routine, I sometimes like to mix it up and create a fun festive cocktail. That being said, a Banana Split Cocktail seemed like the perfect concept! I personally love Bacardi rum as it pairs well with many fruit forward cocktails!
What I love about this recipe is how it’s dairy free, effortless, nostalgic, perf for every season, has aesthetic appeal, can be made sans alcohol, and is part adult beverage part dessert!
If you’re looking to create a game changing adult beverage that packs flavor and more..
This recipe for a vegan Banana Split Cocktail is for you!
You can redeem an on-pack code placed on select Bacardi Superior bottles for $5 Live Nation Concert Cash®; 2 codes gets $15 Live Nation Concert Cash 21+. State exclusions apply. www.bacardisummermusic.com for details and restrictions.
Follow them on social media:
15 minPrep Time
- 2 Cups vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 shots Bacardi Banana
- 3 strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 square of vegan dark chocolate
- 2 slices grilled pineapple
- 2 maraschino cherry
- Sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- 1/3 cup crushed peanuts
- Add the cocktail ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Combine dark chocolate and coconut oil in microwave for intervals of 10 seconds until melted.
- Dip the rim of the glass in the shake and into the crushed peanuts. Add the bananas to the sides of the glass. Add the shake and top with chocolate, peanuts, cherry, coconut, Serve immediately. Enjoy!