Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
I don’t know about you, but over the years I developed an affinity for all things spicy, especially..
Buffalo Wing Sauce
(5 years ago I would have ran the other way)
Ages ago I can recall eating a chicken buffalo dip and was completely enamored with this simple concoction. Today, I obvi haven’t had that in years, but in reality..
If there is anything you previously loved, you can make it vegan, and 9 times out of 10, you can make it better.
This is a perf example that you don’t have to be a consumer of animal products even when it comes to splurging on not so healthy things like “chicken” buffalo dip lol.
If you love wing sauce, the classic chicken buffalo dip, and modernized vegan eats..
You will love these Vegan Chicken Buffalo Wontons!!
Total. Game. Changer.
Why this recipe rocks:
Easy like Sunday morning
Tastes just like the original concept but better!
Wonton wrappers are my jam
Non vegan approved
Great for game day or any day!
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 cup of franks red hot sauce
- ? cup of Follow Your vegan Heart Blue Cheese dressing
- 4 oz. vegan cream cheese, softened/room temp
- 1 package of Gardein strips, cooked in wing sauce and finely chopped
- 30 vegan wonton wrappers (read the labels)
- 4 scallions or chives (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425. In a medium pan cook gardein chicken for 5-7 mins on medium heat. Let cool, and chop into small pieces.
- Add cooked garden chicken, vegan cream cheese, blued cheese dressing, and franks red hot sauce. Mix till all combined. Set aside.
- Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin tin. Press down so that it fills the cup. Fill each wonton wrapper with the buffalo chicken mixture. About 1 1/2 tbsp. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until wonton edges are crispy and browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool.Top with chopped scallions.