Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
Believe it or not, I’m not a chocolate person, even though as we speak I’m sharing a recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter pancakes lol.
Truth is I do like chocolate, but only when its paired with something else to break up the richness!
While I’ve made PB&J pancakes, PB&Marsh pancakes, I’ve never made any chocolate pancakes as I find it to be too overwhelming in flavor, but..
When paired with piles of peanut butter it’s a win win!
If you’re looking to create a decadent stack of pancakes for a special occasion or just have an organic affinity for all things peanut butter..
You have to try these vegan
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes!
Why this recipe rocks:
Can double as a dessert (truth)
Great for entertaining
Great for peanut butter lovers!
PB powder means less fat!
Cacao has antioxidant properties!
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1small banana (mashed)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk (more as needed)
- 1 cup Better Body Foods peanut butter powder
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/2 cup Lilis Sweets vegan chocolate chips
- Chocolate and peanut butter sauce: (optional)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter powder mixed with 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter powder mixed with 1/3 cup cacao and 1/2 cup almond milk
- Mix dry ingredients. Separate into two bowls. Add Cacao in one and Peanut Butter powder in the other. Combine wet ingredient, then add to separate bowls by adding wet to dry. Add additional milk if needed. Fold in chocolate chips to chocolate pancakes batter
- Make pancakes! Top with spaces (optional) and serve!