Hello & Happy Friday!!
Although I’ve made this recipe before over a year ago, I never shared it!
So when I threw this snack together yesterday(less than 24hours ago), I felt I should share it because it’s just
What’s great about this effortless recipe is that it packs tons of flavor, can be made in bulk, packs lots of healthy fats and turmeric, which is anti-inflammatory properties and a slight hint of sweetness.
If you’re tired of spending tons of money on mixed nuts with tons of salt and preservatives..
You have to try my recipe for Curried Cashews!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Non vegan approved
Can be made in bulk
Great for entertaining!
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 2 cups
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbs palm oil (you can skip this and just use coconut if needed)
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp Better Body Foods coconut sugar
- 2 cups roasted salted cashews
- 1 tsp Ras Al Hanout seasoning (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl making sure everything is evenly coated. Toss the cashews on a baking sheet, spread the nuts in a single layer. Bake until the nuts are hot and shiny, about 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.