Vegan Jalapeno Pickle Dip
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
I can honestly say that there are its a rarity for me to be brainstorming for the next recipe. For the most part I stockpile them away, but sometimes they just remain on my bucket list for what seems like forever lol
Until I finally break, …and have to make it!
This vegan Jalapeño Pickle Dip was one of them!
I recall seeing a concept years ago and instantly thought, that’s an effortless game changer I have to try. Fast forward to today, when I saw this concept on a video tutorial and thought..
Why did I wait so long lol
What I love about this recipe is just how effortless and affordable it is, the multiple textures, the crisp dill flavor, and of course that added bit of heat with the jalapeños!
Whether you’re a pickle person or not, this dish will surely sweep you off your feet! You have to try my recipe for vegan Jalapeño Pickle dip!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for entertaining
Non vegan approved
Want to see just how easy this recipe is?!
Watch this clip above!!
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 4 cups
Vegan Jalapeno Dill Pickle Dip
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 2 packages vegan Follow Your Heart Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Pinch Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Chopped Pickles, diced
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream by hand or pulse in a food processor until combined.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- This can be served immediately but it gets even better after 1-2 hours of refrigeration.