Vegan Funfetti Pancakes
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
I know what you’re thinking, pancakes on a Tuesday?! Come on I’m still trying to recover from my weekend splurges lol..
I totally agree, and a salad seemed ideal, but THIS concoction is SO FAB and the main ingredient that totally MAKES this recipe you unfortunately you can’t buy it everywhere… YET, but you can easily get on Amazon!!
The oh so amazing ingredient?!
Dollop gourmet vegan Vanilla Icing
Its light, buttery, holds its form, cruelty free, and hands down better than any other homemade vegan icing you could throw together!
No a fan of vanilla?!
Never fear.. Dollop offers a plethora of other flavors such as classics like Chocolate and Peanut Butter!!
What I love most about this recipe:
Buttery soft pancakes
makes it feel like its your birthday (Ummm yassss)
Great for entertaining
Can be eaten as a dessert
Top with whip cream and ice cream to take this dish to the next level
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp agave
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 small banana
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil (additional for cooking)
- 1/2 cup Dollop Vegan Vanilla Icing
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- top with powdered sugar
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a food processor blend banana, vanilla extract, agave, coconut oil and almond milk.
- Add wet mixture to dry and combine with whisk. Pour the batter onto a skillet on medium heat and top with sprinkles. (I added some sprinkles to the batter right before pouring, but if it sits for a while the color starts to come off the sprinkles) Flip when bubbles start to appear on top. Add additional sprinkles and a splash of almond milk to the Dollop icing and create layers between pancakes
- Top with powdered sugar or syrup and enjoy!