Vegan No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
Here’s to one of the first pumpkin concepts of the season, vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake! While I love pumpkin pie, there is something fresh and modern about a vegan cheesecake. Perhaps it’s the texture (I love all things with texture), or that this recipe is just quick and easy, but they are one of my favorite concepts.
When I think I cheesecake I envision heavy cream, blocks of cream cheese and all the commonplace ingredients. However, you can make a fab dairy free cheesecake with just a handful of ingredients. No baking, takes minutes, packs tons of flavor, you just can’t beat that!
In all honesty it takes less time to make this cheesecake versus a pumpkin pie!
What’s fab about this Pumpkin Cheesecake, is just everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, packs flavor, protein from the cashews, has that gorgeous orange hue, perf for fall, and is non vegan approved!
If you love fresh modern vegan recipe or all things pumpkin, you have to try my recipe for a no bake vegan Pumpkin Pie!
Why this recipe rocks:
Minimal added sugar
No dairy or eggs
Perf for fall
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 6-8 slices
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan butter or margarine melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can coconut milk, full fat
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make the crust. Melt the vegan butter (or margarine) and stir into graham cracker crumbs with the coconut sugar. Press into a springform pan about halfway up the sides. Place in the fridge until ready to fill (you can also bake this if preferred on 375 degrees for 10 minutes)
- Make the filling: Throw all the ingredients in the food processor or blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into the crust and chill in the fridge for a few hours or ideally overnight. Top with vegan coconut whip and cinnamon and serve! Refrigerate when not being served!