No Bake Vegan Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
After discovering that you can make a fab cheesecake with just a handful of ingredients (no cashews), I’ve been on the move to explore countless variations as this concept is just SO EASY.
In terms of flavors, I rarely crave peanut butter! (gasps) Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t like it, but for some reason it just doesn’t enter my mind when dreaming of the next recipe. Since I’m the minority, I’m making a concerted effort to create a myriad of peanut butter focused concepts for you to explore and love.
The first one that came to mind, is this vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake!
What’s fab about this cheesecake, is just everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, has minimal ingredients, rich, creamy, has a raw crust, involves no baking, perf for any season, has aesthetic appeal, and isn’t icy like your typical cashew cheesecakes you see all over Pinterest lol. (promise)
If you love all things chocolate and peanut butter or simply love effortless modern vegan desserts, you have to try my new vegan no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for any season
Whipped like texture
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 8 slices
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 10-12 dates w/pits removed (if hard soak in hot water for 10 minutes)
- 2tbs cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted peanuts (you can use salted or other nuts)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 can coconut milk, full fat
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts (you can use salted)
- Grease an 8 or 9 inch pie pan
- Combine all of the crust ingredients in a food processor. Process until everything comes together. If you don't have a good processor, crush the peanuts first! Press into a pan and allow to chill in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Add all of the filling ingredients into the food processor, blend until smooth. Pour over chilled crust. Set in fridge to firm up for 1hr to 2hrs or until firm. For the topping throw the chips and coconut oil in a bowl and pop in the microwave for 1 minute. Combining after every 10 seconds until fully melted. Drizzle over the chilled pie and top with crushed peanuts.