Vegan Spinach and Kale Stuffed Mushrooms
Hello & Happy Sunday!!
Truth: I made this recipe on a complete whim back in 2014 and it was so good!! Stuffed mushrooms are a staple for entertaining as they are so easy and pack so much flavor!!
Another reason why I love this concept, my husband doesn’t like mushrooms, so I don’t have to share! Needless to say, I love these vegan Spinach & Kale Stuffed Mushrooms even more!
While typical stuffed mushrooms pack a lil spinach and cream cheese, these are packed with kale for an added nutrient boost, dairy free cream cheese, and vegan Panko!
What’s fab about this appetizer, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, makes a great app for entertaining, packs flavor, packs texture, can be made in bulk and is hands down one of my personal favorites altogether!
If you’re searching for staple vegan apps or simply love all things mushrooms, you’re going to love this recipe for Spinach & Kale Stuffed Mushrooms!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for entertaining
Fab with wine
Eat Drink Shrink
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 20-30 mushrooms washed and stemmed
- 8 ounces Follow Your Heart vegan cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart vegan parmesan cheese
- 1/2-1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2-1 cup chopped/massaged kale
- 1 cup Panko
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened vegan cream cheese, grated vegan parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder and salt and mix well. Stir in chopped spinach and kale.
- Stuff filling into the mushrooms, about 1tbsp of filling and top with Panko and additional parmesan cheese.Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until the mushrooms are soft. Garnish with parsley