Spinach & Kale Stuffed Mushrooms
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
Truth: I made this recipe on a complete whim.
I was craving something fun, cheesy, and above all..
These Spinach & Kale Stuffed Mushrooms were just that!
You truly can stuff mushrooms with just about anything, but since this was my first vegan stuffed “mush” I wanted to stick to the basics before I explore other flavor profiles.
What I liked most about this recipe is that it’s affordable, easy, makes a great app for entertaining, effortless and can be made in minutes making you look like an true iron chef!!
If you love easy peasy pre-dinner snacks that pair great with wine or simply want to wow your friends with a non vegan hors d’oeuvre that’s jam packed with kale & spinach…
You have to try my recipe for Spinach & Kale Stuffed Mushrooms!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for entertaining
Fab with wine
- 20-30 mushrooms washed and stemmed
- 8 ounces Follow Your Heart vegan cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart vegan parmesan cheese
- 1/2-1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2-1 cup chopped/massaged kale
- 1 cup Panko
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened vegan cream cheese, grated vegan parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder and salt and mix well. Stir in chopped spinach and kale.
- Stuff filling into the mushrooms, about 1tbsp of filling and top with Panko and additional parmesan cheese.Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until the mushrooms are soft. Garnish with parsley