Vegan Mexican Street Corn Nachos
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
First and foremost I want to say that I’ve never made nachos, nor do I ever order them anywhere as typically they are not vegan, and just always are lacking..
Cue the amazing Beanfeields vegan chips!
I’ve been a huge fan of this company since its inception and I got to experience the “Nacho” flavor.. Mind. Blown.
These chips are flavorful, crispy, vegan, sans funny additives and all are around perfection!
Now back to these nachos! If you’ve never had Mexican Street Corn, this may sound foreign to you, but .. truth, its the next best thing since sliced bread.
Throw this amazing Mexican Street Corn in with some fresh fixings and top with some vegan sour cream and you have pure gold.
The only thing I could think after I tried my first bite, was why did I never never think of this concoction until now
Why this recipes rocks:
Great for entertaining
Can be made in bulk
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 2 bag Beanfield's Chips (sea salt or pepper)
- 3 ears of corn (removed from husk)
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 can black beans (rinse)
- 1 package of vegan Gardein chicken (grilled)
- 1 jalapeno (de-seeded thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lime
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 rub corn down with vegan butter and top with sea salt, place in the oven for 30 minutes, rotate midway. Once done, set aside to cool and remove from cobb. toss in mayo, lime juice, vegan parmesan cheese, and paprika.
- In a medium size pan over medium/high heat throw in diced Gardein chicken with a drizzle of olive oil and cook for 5-7 minutes, rotate midway, be sure to get a good sear. Once cooked remove from heat and set aside.
- Place chips in a large baking dish, top with corn, rinse black bean, diced onion, jalapeño, vegan chicken, (bake if you'd like to have it hot) top with sliced avocado, cilantro, vegan sour cream, and a squeeze of lime, enjoy!