Vegan 2 Ingredient Avocado Crackers
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 8-10 small crackers
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Parmesan shreds
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor and the avocado and parmesan, along with the optional, but highly recommended garlic powder, and salt/pepper. Blend until smooth. If you're making in bulk and the mixture will be exposed to air, simply squeeze some lemon on top.
- Place heaping teaspoon-size scoops of mixture on baking sheet, leaving about 3” apart between each scoop. The bigger you make them the longer it will take to cook.
- Flatten each scoop with the back of a spoon or measuring cup. Bake until crisp and golden, 15 to 25 minutes, then let cool completely. Serve at room temperature. Store in a sealed container. Good for about a week!