Vegan 5 Ingredient Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 4 bagels
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1 cup Kite Hill vegan Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour plus additional 1/3 cup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.In a large bowl, add the vegan Greek yogurt, coconut sugar, cinnamon, raisins, and flour.
- With your hands or a spatula, mix together all the ingredients. Use your hands to push the dough together into one ball. The dough will be very sticky.Knead the dough on a floured surface or in the bowl about 15 times, adding an additional 1/3 cup flour gradually if it becomes too sticky.
- Divide dough into four equal balls.
- Roll out a ball on a lightly floured surface until it becomes a rope about 3/4 inch thick.
- Try to make the rope as even and smooth as possible. Pinch ends shut to form a round circle. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place bagels onto a baking sheet.
- Optional: Brush tops with melted vegan butter. Sprinkle tops with additional cinnamon.
- Bake bagels for about 23-25 minutes or until bagels are cooked all the way through.
- Remove bagels from the oven. If you'd like to brown them more simply set the oven on 500 and bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow bagels cool a few minutes.
If you don't have self rising flour: Mix 1 cup all purpose flour + 1 1/2 tsp baking powder + 1/2 tsp table salt