Hello & Happy Friday!!
Friday’s are for easy effortless recipes..
As straightforward and simple as this recipe is , I felt I had to share my favorite way to make the ultimate vegan burger..
STACKED. COLORFUL. FULL OF VEGGIES. AND LOTS OF TANGY SAUCE!
What I love most about this recipe is that it solidifies the idea that picking gorgeous ingredients really makes anything beautiful. even a vegan burger lol.
This veggie burger is perf for those “well seasoned” vegans and beyond perf for those just breaking into the plant based world and need that reassurance that their not leaving anything behind when skipping the animal products.
If you love a recipe that wows..
My vegan burger is the bomb. yes, bomb lol.
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for entertaining
Non vegan approved
Tons of veggies
- 2 Beyond Meat "beef" burgers
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 3 Boston Lettuce Leaves
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 heirloom tomato slices
- 2 slices of Follow Your Heart Cheddar Cheese
- 2 buns
- Special Sauce
- 3 tbsp vegan sour cream
- 1 tbsp Veganaise
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- 2 tbsp Siracha
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place Field Roast patties coated in olive oil and liquid smoke on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 mins, flip midway to ensure both sides are evenly cooked.
- Cut slices of Follow Your Heart vegan cheddar cheese, fresh onion, avocado, and slices of Boston lettuce for the stacking.
- For the sauce, throw together Follow Your Heart Sour Cream and Veganaise with Siracha, minced Garlic, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Cut 2 buns in half for the burger. Use the bottom bun of one of them to use as a middle piece. Cut the layering middle piece to achieve desired thickness.
- Stack your supplies, and enjoy!