Vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Staying home with a newborn during the fall can only mean one thing, less time, and more time for effortless recipes!! Cue the vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles!! Believe it or not, truffles are one of the easiest concepts that you can seamlessly make vegan. While it’s easier to feature dark chocolate and it has beneficial health properties, white chocolate pairs better with all things pumpkin!!
Stressed about where you’re going to find vegan white chocolate?! Amazon!! Yellow bag, I use it in all of my recipes.
What’s fab about truffles is they can be made in minutes, you can easily mix up the flavors, it’s a rich small bite when you’re craving something sweet, perfect for entertaining given the portions, aesthetic appeal, and that you can easily make them in bulk!
What’s great about this particular recipe, is everything! It contains no dairy or eggs, less than 10 ingredients, easy to follow instructions, you can add more flavor with vanilla or nutmeg, you can use dark chocolate if desired, perf for fall, packed with pumpkin and flavor, and you’ll never be able to tell that they are vegan!!
If you love all things pumpkin or effortless fall recipes, you’re going to love these new vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles!!
Why this recipe is great:
Perf for fall
No dairy or eggs or added sugar
Rich pumpkin flavor
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 35 or less
2 hrPrep Time
2 hrTotal Time
- 1/4 cup Follow your heart vegan cream cheese
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 3/4 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs, about 12 sheets
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the vegan cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until creamy – about 2 minutes. Add the pumpkin puree and beat on high until combined. Add the graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until everything is combined.
- The mixture is supposed to be soft and thick. Cover mixture tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Chilling is mandatory.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Begin rolling chilled mixture into balls (about 1 teaspoon per ball) and place the balls on the baking sheets.
- You should have around 35 total or less with larger size. Chill balls in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- During the last few minutes of the chilling time, begin melting the vegan chocolate. You can melt the chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave. If using the microwave: place the chocolate and coconut oil in a medium heat-proof bowl. Melt in 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring after each increment until completely melted and smooth. Let the warm chocolate sit for 5 minutes to slightly cool before dipping.
- Remove balls from the refrigerator and dip them in the chocolate using a dipping tool. When lifting the truffle out of the chocolate, remember to tap the dipping tool gently on the side of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Top truffles with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, if desired.Place balls back onto the baking sheet after you dip each one. Allow chocolate to completely set in the refrigerator before serving. Truffles are OK at room temperature for a few hours for serving.