Vegan Oven Baked Crispy Rosemary and Parmesan Brussels
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
This week I’m whipping up tons of Thanksgiving concepts! While we all love the staple dishes, the older I get the more I’m all about the appetizers! I typically get bored with a full plate and love to take bites of everything. Needless to say, I struggle with picking a main course while dinning unless it has a lot going on.
So I’ve been on the move to think of the perfect small bites for this holiday and I knew I had to another brussels concept, and poof, these vegan Oven Baked Crispy Rosemary and Parmesan Brussels!
What’s fab about this dish, is everything! It features minimal ingredients, minimal steps, affordable, can easily be done in bulk, baked not fried, packs flavor, pairs perf with the sauce, you can easily switch up the sauce if you like, crispy on the outside cooked on the inside, perf for entertaining and perf for fall!
If you love all things brussels or just fun modern vegan concepts, you have to try my recipe for vegan Oven Baked Rosemary & Parmesan Brussels!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for fall
Great for entertaining
Baked not fried
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 40 pieces
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup vegan Follow Your Heart Parmesan
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed, cut in half
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tbsp grainy must
- 2 tbsp dijon
- 2 tbsp dijon with seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Slice the ends off the brussels sprouts, remove dark leaves, and slice in half
- In a large bowl, combine Panko, rosemary, parmesan, garlic powder, and paprika; set aside.
- Combine the almond milk an flour removing any clumps.
- Working in batches, dredge brussels sprouts in flour, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place on the lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, rotating after 10 minutes
- For the sauce combine everything in a small dish and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.
If you prefer less bulky breading you can use traditional breadcrumbs You can also use fresh rosemary, but I prefer dried