Vegan Dark Chocolate Raspberry Avocado Truffles
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
If there is one concept I loved and only did one recipe for, it’s vegan truffles! Long before my cooking days when I heard the word truffles, I instantly thought, complex, intricate, but it’s the furthest thing from it whether vegan or not. Granted you can get as fancy as you want with the flavors and outside coating, but at the end of the day..
It’s a recipe that you could do while doing 20 other things simultaneously, because it’s just THAT EASY!!
What I love about truffles, is the effortlessness and that they are a blank canvas waiting to be flavored. That being said, the options are endless with what kind you prefer and you can make them as pretty or basic as you like. There are no rules!
What’s fab about these particular truffles, is everything! They are made with 3 ingredients, pack a rich chocolate flavor with notes of tart raspberries, feature fresh avocado for a more whipped like texture, you can pack them with raspberry liquor for more of a punch, they can be made in minutes, perf for entertaining, perf for a gift, perf for any season, but especially Valentine’s Day!
If you love effortless sweets or all things chocolate, you’re going to love these 3 Ingredient Vegan Dark Chocolate Raspberry Avocado Truffles!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Rich chocolate flavor with notes of tart raspberries
Perf for entertaining and gifts!
Eat Drink Shrink
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup. dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup crushed dehydrated raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp raspberry liquor
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler, and melt until completely smooth. Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps are visible, then stir it into the melted chocolate mixture is just about completely smooth with no clumps.
- Combine with the avocado until completely smooth again working out any remaining small clumps.
- Place in the fridge to set for 20-40 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. Mixture shouldn't be sticky on the hands if fully set.
- Crush the raspberries by hand or with a pistol and mortar. Roll into truffle balls and then into the crushed raspberries.
- Can be eaten immediately or refrigerated for 1 day in an airtight container. They can also be frozen.