Vegan Easter Marshmallow Treats
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
With Easter around the corner, I had to throw together a bunny concept. While I’ll never understand how bunnies and eggs evoke the feeling of Easter, they just do lol. That being said, these vegan Pink Marshmallow Bunnies were a no brainer!
What’s fab about this recipe is, everything! It’s quick, easy, pink, perf for Easter, contains no dairy, made with coconut oil, can easily be made in bulk, and you can create any Easter shape you like!
If you love classic marshmallow treats and are craving the perfect Easter recipe, these vegan White Chocolate Pink Marshmallow Bunnies are it!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for Easter!
Made with no dairy!
Eat Drink Shrink
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 6 cups organic rice cereal
- 1 package Dandies Marshmallows
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tsp dragon fruit, strained, or you can use natural dye
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a large pant melt coconut oil. Add marshmallows, cook until fully melted. Add the dragonfruit and combine to achieve the desired color. Add the cereal and continue to combine. Press into a dish and allow to slightly firm for 5 minutes. Cut out with bunny cookie cutter, insert stick and allow to fully cool for 15 minutes. Melt coconut oil and chips in the microwave for 30 seconds while continue to stir every 10-15 seconds until fully melted. Drizzle over the top and allow to cool. Enjoy!
To make more, use smaller cookie cutters or double the recipe! You can use raspberry or strawberry seedless preserves if you don't have dragonfruit, or beet juice, or natural red dye to create a pink!