Vegan Tofu Feta Cheese
Hello & Happy Sunday!
I know what you’re thinking, a vegan feta cheese recipe? That can’t be good.
but I’m telling you..
THIS recipe will change your life as the flavor is so on point and there is so much diversity in what you can do with it!!
Whether you had an affinity for feta cheese before your plant based days or prefer a less processed and more flavorful vegan cheese option..
I have to say it’s one of the most impressive, no fuss, affordable recipes that you will ever come across.
I’ve personally used it in tons of salads, on a pizza, with avocado toast, and even that is enough to keep my tastebuds entertained for years to come!
If you need to explore ways to get more use out of your everyday tofu or simply long for the tart flavor that feta cheese offers.. You will LOVE this recipe for vegan feta cheese!!
See the process in 1 minute flat!
Other Tofu Feta Concepts
2 hrPrep Time
2 hrTotal Time
- 1 package of firm tofu
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp fresh oregano
- (you can also use fresh dill, green onion, parsley, basil, and whatever you like!)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbsp radish
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 10 black olives
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- Press the firm tofu to remove excess water. Use paper towels or paper towels with a weight on top to assist in the process.
- Cut the tofu into cubes. For the marinade mix all other ingredients in container add the cubed tofu, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and ideally 3-5 days. Tofu will take more texturized form and resemble feta cheese more.
- To assemble the salad throw in wash and chop the rest of the ingredients and top with olive oil
The longer it sits the better it will taste! My first batch sat in the fridge for nearly 5 days and as the days passed tasted better and better. Would throw away after two weeks.