Vegan Grilled Peach Almond Pancakes
Eat Drink Shrink
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, more for pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup diced peaches
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/2 peach, grilled
- 2 tbsp toasted almond slivers
- 2 tbsp granola
- In a bowl, mash banana and add the plant-based milk, almond extract, coconut sugar and melted coconut oil. Give it a quick whisk. Add the flour and baking powder. Whisk until combined. Fold in the peaches. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the toppings: Cut a peach into slices (I've cut it into 12 slices). Grill them in a grilling pan brushed with oil or on a grill for 1-2 minutes until they have nice grill marks on both sides. Toast the almond slivers in a pan without oil for about 1 minute until slightly brown and toasty.
- Brush a pan with oil and heat it up to medium to low heat. Add 1/3 cup pancake batter. Let it cook until the middle becomes bubbly and the corners set, then flip with a spatula. Let it cook on the other side until done. Repeat for all the pancakes. You should be able to get 6 pancakes out of the batter.
- Stack the pancakes, add the grilled peach slices, sprinkle the toasted almonds and granola on top and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!