Vegan Lobster Roll
Hello & Happy Monday!!
I wish had more time with wedding planning, but the date is Saturday and I’m scrambling with everything last minute lol.
However, I found the time to finally cross one of my old time favorites of my foodie bucket list.. the vegan LOBSTER ROLL!!
From a distance I thought the idea of a vegan lobster roll would be an epic fail. How can you mirror the texture and flavor?!
However, you totally can!
What I love about this recipe is, everything. It takes minutes, involves a handful of affordable and accessible ingredients, is effortless, has multiple textures, packs that classic lobster roll flavor, and will make your vegan and non vegan peeps swoon!!
If you love effortless creative vegan eats you have to try my recipe for a classic vegan Lobster Roll!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for summer
Non vegan approved
Want to see just how easy this recipe is?!
Watch this clip above!!
Yields 2 to 4
15 minPrep Time
- 2 cans hearts of palm, break up into piece (drained)
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/2 squeeze lemon
- s/p as desired
- 2 to 4 buns
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped finely
- Vegan spicy mayo:
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp adobo sauce
- To make the spicy mayo simply combine the ingredients.
- For the lobster, throw everything in a bowl, combine. Set in the fridge to chill. Top of toasted buns with the "lobster salad" and garnish with chives and old bay.