Vegan Lobster Roll
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Spring weather is finally here, and I’m making an objective to revisit some of my favorite recipes to update images and add tutorials! I personally love video tutorials versus images as they make recipes so much more approachable, thus it gets people in the kitchen! As a clinical nutritionist I can sit and delegate what you or shouldn’t be eating, but through video tutorials you can physically show someone, and that has a much greater impact.
While this recipe had a video, the quality has drastically improved since then and well I was honestly craving this Lobster Roll lol. As a lobster lover, I thought there could never be a worthy enough replica. However, while creating this concept last year I quickly learned that you absolutely can!
It’s so quick and easy, affordable, perf for spring, and is even non vegan approved!
What I love about this recipe is, everything. It takes minutes, involves a handful of affordable and accessible ingredients, is effortless, has multiple textures, packs that classic lobster roll flavor, and will make your vegan and non vegan peeps swoon!!
If you love effortless creative vegan eats you have to try my recipe for a classic vegan Lobster Roll!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for summer
Non vegan approved
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 2 to 4
15 minPrep Time
- 2 cans hearts of palm, break up into piece (drained)
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/2 squeeze lemon
- s/p as desired
- 2 to 4 buns
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped finely
- 1 tbs adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup follow your heart vegan mayo
- Make the spicy mayo: Combine the ingredients
- For the lobster, throw everything in a bowl including the spicy mayo, combine. Set in the fridge to chill. Top of toasted buns with the "lobster salad" and garnish with chives and old bay.