Vegan White Chocolate Matcha Bark
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
With a handful of days left of 2017, I thought I would share some effortless bites that are perf for entertaining or just indulging all by yourself because they are just too good to share lol
Since the boom of matcha, I’ve still never enjoyed a cup of matcha tea or a matcha latte etc., because… I always cook with it!
A concept that has always been on my bucket list is matcha chocolate bark, but I struggled to find a vegan chocolate that would melt the way I wanted it to. However, once I realized all I need is a little coconut oil to achieve the perf melted chocolate..
I’ve been on a white chocolate binge ever since lol
What I love about chocolate barks and this one in particular, is that it’s quick, easy, affordable, you can create whatever flavor you like to a certain degree, perf for any holiday, aesthetically pleasing, perf even for a gift, has that mellow matcha flavor, and texture from the seeds!
If you love effortless innovative vegan sweets, you have to try this recipe for vegan Matcha Bark!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for entertaining
Perf for any season
Matcha lovers dream
Non vegan approved
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 10-15 pieces
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups vegan white chocolate
- 2 tbsp matcha
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Take a large bowl and place 1 1/2 cups of chips in one and in the other the remaining 1/2 cup. Divide the spices into each and the coconut oil. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds with removing every 10 seconds and stirring to combine. Once both portions are fully melted add the matcha powder to the smaller bowl. In a baking pan layer with wax paper or if you want to copy me you can cut a ziplock bag and use that. (I find it's easier to remove!).
- Layer in the white chocolate. Then in rows layer the matcha chocolate with a spoon. After you've made rows take a toothpick, skewer or knife and run it through them to create a design. Top with toasted sesame seeds and store in the fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, slices into triangle type pieces, and enjoy!