Vegan No Bake Matcha Cheesecake
Hello & Happy Monday!!
I’ve been on a mission to explore countless variations of this classic no bake cheesecake. While going down the list I knew I had to explore a matcha option! Even though fall is around the corner, the great thing about matcha is that it’s perfect for any season.
If you know me, you know I love to pack veggies in wherever I can. If it’s green, I’m putting avocado and spinach in it! Not only do the 2 boost nutrients, but they add color, and the avocado additionally provides a smooth texture that’s perfect for cheesecake.
So while this cheesecake looks involved and time consuming, I swear on my life, it’s the most effortless dessert next to my Chocolate Avocado Cookies!
What’s fab about this recipe, is everything! It’s quick, easy, nutrient packed, low sugar, has minimal ingredients, perf for any season, and will make you look like an iron chef!
If you love all things match or modern vegan concepts, you have to try my recipe for a vegan Matcha Cheesecake!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for any season
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 6-8 slices
15 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- 12 dates w/pits removed (if hard soak in hot water for 10 minutes)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups pecans (you can use others!)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 can coconut milk, full fat
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp matcha
- Grease an 8 or 9 inch pie pan
- Combine all of the crust ingredients in a food processor. Press into a pan and allow to chill in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Add all of the filling ingredients into the food processor, blend until smooth. Pour over chilled crust. Set in fridge to firm up for 1hr to 2hrs or until firm. For the ridges on the top simply run a spatula over the top after an hour of chilling when its more firm.
- Top with matcha powder