Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
This week has been super busy with work and wedding planning so I’m a little behind on my recipes! However, there is always time for..
Pasta gets a bad wrap for being a simple carb, which I completely understand. I too once feared pasta. However, when paired with tons veggies and nutrients pasta can be the perf pick for a quick lunch, side dish, and is ideal for a spring gathering!
Although I’m on a huge pasta salad binge, I’ve actually never made it prior nor experienced a lot of variations of it. The idea of pasta salad sounds anything but intriguing or exciting, but I was completely wrong!
Pasta salad is effortless and a concept that’s almost like a blank canvas where you can take it in whatever direction you’d like.
What I love about this Spinach Pesto Pasta Salad is that its paired with all the ingredients that I love, is affordable, packs tons of flavor, nutrients, is colorful, has multiple textures, non vegan approved and is the perf quick bite to make you look like a true iron chef!
If you love a classic dish that won’t get old..
You need this recipe for vegan Spinach Pesto Pasta Salad!
Want to see how quick and easy this recipe is?!
Watch this clip above!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Vegan parm puts it over the top
Great for a quick lunch or side dish!
Non vegan approved
Yields 3-4 servings
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped sundries tomatoes (marinated)
- 1 cup quartered marinated artichokes
- 1/2 Italian olives
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart vegan parm
- 1/2 cup roasted pine nuts
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart vegan Parm
- Roast the pine nuts in the oven on 300 for 5-7 mins
- Pesto: combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Salad: Chop ingredients as desired, toss together and top with the spinach pesto. Place in fridge until time to serve.