5 Ingredient Vegan Rocky Road Fudge
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
I’ve been on a mission to create some easy decadent recipes! I typically oscillate between savory and sweet concepts to offer diversity within the recipes. Being 5 1/2 months pregnant my energy comes and goes, but we all love an effortless recipe and this new vegan Rocky Road Fudge doesn’t disappoint!
Fudge is typically made with heavy cream and other ingredients, but you can easily make it with just a handful of ingredients. While I’m not big into chocolate, never have been fond of rocky road anything, this fudge is just SO GOOD.
What’s fab about this fudge, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, packs minimal ingredients, has texture, aesthetic appeal, is salty, sweet, perf for any season, perf for entertaining, can easily be made in bulk, will turn even the rocky road haters into lovers after the first bite!!
If you love quick and easy vegan dessert concepts or all things rocky road, you’re going to love this new vegan Rocky Road Fudge!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for entertaining
Can easily be made in bulk
No heavy cream
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 10 pieces
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cups lily's dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups vegan My Dandies miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Heat chocolate chips, coconut oil, and peanut butter over very low heat in a medium saucepan until chips are completely melted. You can also place in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes. Cut and Enjoy!
Try and avoid any dry natural peanut butter or almond butter For a smooth top like mine simply melt chocolate and peanut butter together and pour over the top.