3 Ingredient Vegan Rosemary and Garlic Parmesan Crisps
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Since 2019 started, I’ve been on the move to whip up all these lingering concepts that I never got to. I typically make recipes based on the season and what I’m craving, but believe it or not, there are countless concepts that slip thru my fingers and then it’s 6 months to a year later that I get to them..
One of those, is these FAB vegan Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Crisps!!
For a long time I would have had no idea what a parmesan crisp was. However, from dining out and being a salad enthusiasts I recall seeing them in countless salads. Low and behold this is an actual concept you can throw into soups, salads, or even enjoy by themselves.
While plain parmesan is fab, I thought, let’s kick things up a notch and go with rosemary and garlic, and I’m just so glad I did!!
What’s fab about this recipe, is absolutely everything! It’s quick, easy, takes minutes, packs so much flavor, can easily be made in bulk, perf for any season, perf for entertaining, you can switch up the seasonings to create countless flavors options, they can be used in soups, salads, dips, and would pair seamlessly with wine!
If you love modern vegan concepts, anything cheesy with rosemary, you’re going to fall head over heels for these vegan Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Crisps!
Why this recipe rocks:
Packs tons of flavor
Perf for any season
Perf for entertaining
Made in minutes!
Eat Drink Shrink
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 tub vegan Follow Your Heart Parmesan Shreds
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine the parmesan and rosemary.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. You can use more, it just may take longer to cook. However, you can make them as thin and delicate or thick like a cracker. Spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart.
- Sprinkle the tops with garlic powder. If you mix in prior, the garlic powder may clump due to the moisture.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove from oven and allow to fully cool. If the center isn't as crisp as you like simply pop back in for a few minutes.
The smaller the size, the more each tub will make You can also try grated parmesan as well