White Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
Hello & Happy Monday!
All I can say, is that life is just too short for plain ol’ pancakes! In keeping with my obsession with white chocolate, I wanted to whip up the perf stack that’s fruit forward and features my fave ..vegan white chocolate!
Thus, the vegan White Chocolate Raspberry pancakes were born!
What I love about these pancakes is that they have minimal ingredients, use bananas instead of egg, have great presentation, incorporate coconut whip (my fave), are light, fluffy, fruit forward, with a hint of chocolate!
Whether it’s fall, winter, summer or spring.. I’m always craving this fab stack! If you have an affinity for all things white chocolate, then these White chocolate Raspberry Pancakes will be your newest obsession!..
Why this recipe rocks:
Bananas serve as a binder instead of eggs
Yields 12 pancakes
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 2 Cups All purpose flour
- 2 tbs Cup coconut sugar
- 2½ Teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ Teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Cups Almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 small banana
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Cups Fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 can of coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Garnish: 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- Pancakes: Combine together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Measure out 2 cups of almond milk, add the apple cider vinegar, whisk to curdle. Add mashed banana & vanilla extract to the almond milk mixture. Add liquid mixture, and then melted coconut oil, to the flour mixture. Mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in raspberries and white chocolate chips. Stir until combined. Meanwhile, grease griddle with a tablespoon or two of coconut oil. Heat griddle over medium heat.Add 1/3 cup of batter for each pancake into griddle, spacing it at least 1" apart. Cook for 2 minutes. Flip & cook other side for another 2 minutes. Garnish with additional chocolate chips, raspberries, crushed macadamia nuts, and top with coconut whip.
- Coco whip: Throw the solid portion of the coconut milk in the bowl of a standing mixer with the whisk attachment. Add the vanilla and gradually add the powdered sugar. Chill for 10 minutes then top the pancakes with it!