As a nutritionist with an MS and BS in clinical nutrition, Eat Drink Shrink was founded on the belief that current nutrition information backed by scientific research, innovative plant based recipes, and product reviews/samples, should be accessible to all under one domain. I found that in my journey to manifest wellness that I struggled to find an exclusive site that offered not only nutrition related material, but cutting edge recipes and reviews encompassing everything from skincare to fitness, cleanses, and home goods from someone with credentials.
The ongoing mission of Eat Drink Shrink is to provide all of the above and feature exclusive companies that produce products that are non toxic, vegan, organic, cruelty free, sustainable, and eco friendly.
Building traffic and exposure for a product is essential today in a world that revolves around digital media and advancing technology. Since the inception of Eat Drink Shrink I’ve produced over 500 reviews and featured upwards of 2,000 products to date. I hope that through my experience as a nutritionist working in recipe and product development that I can offer you insight on how to improve and perfect your overall product line and build your brand.
To inquire about partnerships, brand ambassador programs, as well as features on Eat Drink Shrink feel free to reach out to me through my social media platforms or email me directly at Eatdrinkshrink2012@gmail.com
Products reviewed on Eat Drink Shrink are either purchased by myself or provided by companies for product consideration. Please note, whether compensation is received for my opinion, reviews are and will always be 100% genuine. A clear disclosure will be made on each review post for clarification. As an advocate and consumer of natural products and working in product development..
We gain nothing if I don’t provide clear feedback to companies, consumers, and readers.
All products are given an honest review stating both the positives and negative aspects. Products that achieve results only after long term use are reviewed for a minimum of 3-4 weeks, before being published on Eat Drink Shrink. Products are never promoted unless enjoyed. To request a press kit with samples of published reviews and pricing information please contact me at Eatdrinkshrink2012@gmail.com
As a recipe developer I draw on my personal experience as a culinary/nutrition student, nutritionist, and cooking workshops to translate complex and intricate flavors into recipes that are manageable.
My theory is that foods should be nutrient dense, colorful, aesthetically pleasing, but above all.. taste fabulous!
My cooking style is said to combine curiosity, aesthetics, and a deep understanding of flavor profiles and textures that blend seamlessly together.
I can work with any food allergy or diet modifications/restriction to develop a personalized recipe for your company. I would describe my approach to cooking as innovative, a risk taker, influencer of food trends, and a flavor enthusiast. To request a press kit with additional samples of recipe development and pricing information please contact me at Eatdrinkshrink2012@gmail.com
Find links to samples of recipe development collaborations below:
- Kellogg’s Cereal
- Sweet Earth Food
- Aiya Matcha
- American Greetings
- Artisan Tropic
- Cracked Candy
- Sweet Earth Natural Foods
- Post Cereal
- So Delicious
- Follow Your Heart
- El Yucateco
- Beanfields Chips
- Earth Balance
- Pitaya Plus
- Follow Your Heart
- Lily’s Sweets
- Organic Burst
- Better Body Foods
- Light Life
- My Dandies
- Maivita Coconut Flour
Food photography and videos are available for companies and food establishments. Packages and fees vary based upon project. Please inquire for more details.
A few of my current clients are below:
Tutorials & Reviews:
DIY tutorials for companies and products are available. Samples may be reviewed below.
- Glade Candles
- Sun Basket
- Muse Paint Bar
- Terra’s Kitchen
- StoK Coffee
Eat Drink Shrink Social Media:
1. Although I possess a BS in Nutrition and am currently pursuing a MS in Nutrition as well as a certification from the Integrative Nutrition Institute, I’m not a Registered Dietitian. Any tips or recommendations made on Eat Drink Shrink should not be regarded as substitutes to expert advice.
2. The suggestions and recipes I share on my blog are based on information I’ve obtained from my studies, conducted research with professionals, and my own personal experience. I take careful consideration to all information displayed on Eat Drink Shrink. Please exercise your own discretion and restraint and consider any existing medical conditions and allergies before trying out any of the recipes and tips mentioned on this blog. EatDrinkShrink.com and the author/s disclaim any liability resulting from the use or misuse of any tips and recipes found on this blog.
3. Product reviews found on this site are based on my personal experience and opinions. Experiences and results may vary from one person to another, please exercise your own discretion and restraint and consider any existing medical conditions and allergies before purchasing and/or using any product reviewed or mentioned on this blog. EatDrinkShrink.com and the author/s disclaim any liability resulting from the use or misuse of any products mentioned, reviewed or recommended on this blog. Please also note that I don’t necessarily support an entire product line or brand just because I feature one product. Some brands have both products that meet my criteria and some do not, but we don’t let “one bad apple spoil the bunch” so to speak. If I am in support of the entire product line up or brand, I will state it specifically.
4. Prizes included in weekly giveaways may or may not be personally tried and tested by myself. please exercise your own discretion and restraint and consider any existing medical conditions and allergies before purchasing or using any product that’s part of the giveaway prizes. EatDrinkShrink.com and the author/s disclaim any liability resulting from the use or misuse of such prizes.
5.We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated infromation (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies click here.
To receive a full press kit please contact Eatdrinkshrink2012@gmail.com
Eat Drink Shrink Press
Zagat.com – February 2017
Thrive Magazine 2pg spread – Nov. 2016
Olives From Spain Appearance – October 2016
One Green Planet App
Peace Love World Promo Feb 2016
Cuckoo Kitchen Flyer – 2016
Ocean Spray Appearance – Nov 2015
Whole Foods Magazine for Zevia Nov/Dec 2015
Maivita E-book produced by Eat Drink Shrink 2015
Vegetarian Resource Group Magazine Article 2014
VRG Journal 2014 Magazine Feature
Eat Drink Shrink Nutrition Speaker at New School 2014
March Against Monsanto – 2013