Vegan Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowls
Hello & Happy Friday!!
Being in the third trimester, if there is one thing I’ve mastered, it’s a quick and easy veggie packed meal. After a long day it can seem like a daunting task to throw together a 5 start meal, however, you can easily create a dish that packs nutrients and flavor in minutes.
One of my favorites are veggie bowls!!
You can tailor them to the season, your preferences, and there truly are no rules. I love to incorporate cauliflower rice as it offers the same texture as traditional rice, but packs more fiber and nutrients making it more filling. In addition to cauliflower rice I like to feature various vegan meat products if I’m craving something a little extra.
I recently came across Loma Linda products and was intrigued by their array of options and how seamless they can be incorporated into recipes. No sautéing or baking, just simply pop in the microwave and go. It can be hard to replicate taco meat from scratch, so I love having a ready made option like Loma Linda Taco Filling that packs texture, flavor, and can be made in minutes. Throw it on bowls, tacos, pizza, nachos and more!
Loma Linda® offers an array of shelf-stable Plant-Based Protein Meal Solutions and Meal Starters, offering more than 10 different varieties including plant-based versions of favorite comfort foods like Taco Filling, Southwest Chunky Stew, Chorizo and more. Loma Linda’s plant-based foods are non-GMO, gluten free, and are the perfect quick heat-and-eat convenience plant-based Meal Solutions that can be made in just 60 seconds!!
Follow Loma Linda on social media:
What’s fab about this bowl, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, veggie packed, flavor packed, filling, perfect for any season, can easily be made for meal prep, the dressing and cilantro lime cauliflower rice can be used with countless other dishes, great for entertaining and hands down one of my favorite quick and easy go to meal options!!
If you’re searching for a veggie packed meal option, you have to try this vegan Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowl featuring the new Loma Linda Taco Filling!!
Why this recipe is great:
Avocado Jalapeno Dressing
Packed with fiber
Packed with plant based protein
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 2 bowls
10 minPrep Time
7 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 1 packet Loma Linda Taco Filling
- 1 tomato, chopped, seed removed
- 1 cup corn, drained
- 1 cup black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeños
- 2 tbsp lime juce
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1/3 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cilantro Cauliflower rice: In a large pan over medium heat add the oil and the frozen cauliflower. Cook for 7-10 minutes until defrosted and water is drained. If it starts to brown, turn down the heat. Remove from heat, set aside. Toss with lime juice, zest, and chopped cilantro.
- Dressing: Throw everything in a food processor and blend until smooth. Loma Linda: Heat in the microwave per instructions.
- Assemble: In a large bowl add the cauliflower rice, heated Loma Linda, corn, chopped tomatoes, black beans, and garnish with additional cilantro and lime. Top with the Avocado dressing.
You can additionally top this bowl with sliced red onion, black olives, and romaine lettuce if desired.