ISUN SKIN CARE REVIEW
HELLO & HAPPY THURSDAY!!
I’M ELATED TO SHARE THIS BOUTIQUE LINE OF ALL ORGANIC SKINCARE THAT IS TRULY ONE OF A KIND
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR AN INNOVATIVE ALL NATURAL SKINCARE COLLECTION TO MEET YOUR MYRIAD OF BEAUTY NEEDS, YOU WILL LOVE THIS COMPANY..
THEY OFFER MORE PRODUCTS THAN ANY OTHER LINE I’VE EVER ENCOUNTERED
I LOVE THIS COMPANY..
BEAUTY ARISES IN THE STILLNESS OF YOUR PRESENCE
“Our products are a celebration of our belief that a dynamic and luminous quality of youth projected through the skin, can be captured simply by embracing the rhythm and flow of perfection that exists within the laws of nature.
With this awareness, we may receive an outpouring of nature’s many gifts of magnificence available to us. We have embraced the finest gifts from nature with the most powerful life-force energies and extraordinary nutritive values, and have skillfully formulated them into incomparable nourishment for the skin and overall well-being.”
HONEY GOJI BERRY MASK
MOISTURIZING & NOURISHING
100% active ingredients, this delicious, rich moisturizing mask by Isun Skincare is teaming with live enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids to soften skin, plump up the tissues with lasting hydration and moisture and nourish for healthy, rejuvenated skin. Phyto-antioxidants from goji and acai berries, raspberry and cranberry oils help repair skin and provide protection. Raw shea and mango butters blend in to enhance the moisturizing benefits.
Nothing naturally moisturizes and softens skin better in a single application than our live, enzymatic mask of nourishing and hydrating raw organic honey blended with wild-crafted antioxidant and polysaccharide rich Tibetan Goji Berries. Organic Shea and Mango Seed Butters with our exclusive Himalayan Rainforest Oil of Goji berry, Acai and Urucum seeds, and other special oils, add to the pure vitality of this live antioxidant, vitamin and enzyme moisturizing mask. An infusion of vanilla and cardamom essential oils add a feeling of sensuous warmth to this mask treatment.
*For Vegans who do not use bee products, this product contains honey and beeswax
• Skin is deeply moisturized with excellent retention • Skin is softened and smoothed • Lines and wrinkles ‘plump up’ • Skin is deeply nourished and protected • Skin is calmed
Results: Skin feels moist and supple and appears radiant and glowing.
After cleansing skin, apply 1/2 – 1 tsp of Honey-Goji mask all over face (and/ or neck), including around eye area and on lips. Let the mask remain on the skin for a minimum of 15 minutes, or for best results leave on for up to 1 hour or longer. Lightly rinse the mask off leaving a slight residue of moisture on the skin.
• After applying, apply a source of heat to the mask for deeper penetration. i.e. soak in a hot bath; steam; sauna; apply a hot wet towel over the face.
• Blend with a paste made from Phyto Enzyme Exfoliant & warm water to increase the enzyme and nutrient benefits.
• Blend with a paste made from Rhassoul Refining Exfoliant and water. Splash with water to rinse and use the exfoliant crystals in the mask to scrub the mask off. This will increase the removal of softened dead skin cells. Rinse. (This alternative will slightly decrease the moisturizing benefit, but will enhance the skin-softening benefit.)
• Blend the Honey-Goji mask with any other ISUN facial mask. We especially suggest a 50-50 blend of Honey-Goji and Blue-Green Algae masks.
• Use in a lip treatment as a lip mask, followed by a gentle lip exfoliation with Rhassoul Refining Exfoliant, finishing with an application of Antioxidant Lip Balm.
*Honey; *Shea Butter; *Tibetan Goji Berries; *Aloe vera gel; *Mango butter; *Goji berry ext; *Acai ext; Red Raspberry seed oil; *Cranberry seed oil; *Seabuckthornberry ext; Vitamin E oil; *Cardamom oil; *Vanilla oil; Potassium sorbate. *Organic or Wildcrafted
Superconductive, Full Color Spectrum Gemstone-energized, Living Ormus Water
Superconductive, full color spectrum gemstone energized, living Ormus water with Rose, rare Blue Lotus & Frankincense oils, has a unique revitalizing & rejuvenating effect on the body, mind and energy field.
High-spin monatomic elements from the platinum group collectively called ORMUS, are concentrated from a pristine high altitude mountain spring. ORMUS is classified as a superconductor which accelerates cell communication for more rapid skin repair rejuvenation. A distinctive blend of regenerating essential oils enhance the effects of Ormus. A full spectrum of gemstone energies are infused into the Myst with magnetic resonance. Misting skin before applying other topical products may help to enhance their benefits.
For face and body. Packaged in dark violet glass with spray pump
*High altitude source spring water; *White rose oil; *Frankincense oil; *Jasmine sambac oil; *Blue lotus oil; Quartz Crystal. *Organic or Wildcrafted
10/10 (most beautiful scent on the block)
Rose Cucumber Hydrosol
MistPure soothing rose and cooling cucumber distillates blend to make an excellent calming mist for inflamed, irritated or sensitive skin. With a refreshing cucumber aroma, the mist cools and calms the skin instantly. It is also excellent to use as an eye pad solution to soothe and refresh eyes. The soothing and healing energy of the light green peridot gemstone is infused into the distillates to enhance its benefits.
For sensitive, inflamed & irritated skin.
Water, the giver of life, captures the essence of plants in the form of a pure distillate. Distillates are the aqueous by-product of the steam distillation extraction of essential oils. The ISUN collection of distillate facial mists, called ‘hydrosol mists’, include six pure aqueous plant essences . Each plant distillate is infused with herbs that enhance its properties, aloe vera for its moisturizing and healing benefits, panthenol for its soothing and regenerating properties, aspen bark extract for its soothing, microbial and natural preservative qualities, and a small gemstone inside each bottle that matches the energetic qualities of the distillate.
Cooling; Calming; Soothing; Humectant.
Cooling; Calming; Uplifting; Balancing.
Toner: Mist skin after cleansing before applying moisturizer. Refresher: Mist anytime to refresh complexion, uplift mood or help remove anxiety.
• Use hydrosol mist instead of water to blend with powdered exfoliant • Lighten a selected ISUN facial oil by blending a mist with the oil and applying in a single application • Use as a body mist
*Rose distillate; Cucumber distillate Peridot gemstone pH 5.5. *Organic or Wildcrafted
10/10 (another hydrosol winner, amazing smell!)
This mask by Isun Skincare actively purifies the skin’s surface and pores with pure neem oil and a concentration of antimicrobial herbs and essential oils. In a smooth base of rhassoul clay, impurities are drawn out and purified by the antimicrobial ingredients. Rhassoul clay does not dry out tissues as most clays do, making this mask an option for dry skin.
For all skin, especially oily & normal.
Purifying; Detoxifying; Extracting; Sebum-balancing; Antioxidant
• Pores and skin’s surface are deeply purified • Skin’s texture is smoothed • Excess oil (sebum) secretion is balanced • Circulation is stimulated for a healthier complexion
After cleansing skin, apply 1/2 – 1 tsp of Rhassoul-Neem mask all over face (and/or other skin areas (i.e. back). Avoid area around eyes. Leave the mask on until it dries (around 15 minutes), then rinse. Skin may initially feel tingly from the active ingredients. This feeling subsides as the mask dries.
• For acneic-sensitive skin, or for some sensitive skin, blend with Blue-Green Algae Mask 50-50 for a more soothing effect and increased hydration.
• Blend with a paste made from Phyto Enzyme Exfoliant & warm water to increase the enzyme and nutrient benefits and to add to the cleaning of the skin. Splash with water to rinse off and scrub the mask off with the herb powder from the Phyto-Enzyme Exfoliant.
• Blend about 1/4-1/2 tsp of Rhassoul-Neem Mask with ISUN Cleanser Phyto-Cleanse II, or with Phyto-Enzyme Exfoliant or Rhassoul-Neem Exfoliant to increase the benefits of cleansing.
• Use as a detoxifying foot mask.
• Use to treat any skin fungus.
Oily Skin: 1X – 5X/wk Normal Skin: 1X- 3X/wk Dry Skin: 1X-4X/month. Sensitive Skin: Use with caution. This mask may be too strong for some skin.
Herb Infusion (*Aloe vera gel, *Rosemary, *Thyme, *Olive leaf, *Cats Claw, *Lemon balm, *Echinacea, *Green tea, *Licorice root, *Neem, *Calendula, *Red clover, *Chapparal, *Gotu kola, *Lavender); *Rhassoul Clay; Veg Glycerine; Water, carageenan, saccharides, xanthan gum; *Neem oil; *Rosemary distillate; *Black Cumin oil; Aspen bark ext; Essential oils of *Rosemary, *Manuka, *Ravensara, *Lemon tea tree, *Litsea cubea, *Turmeric, *White camphor, *Lavender, *Clove bud; Extract of Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Olive leaf, Golden seal, Lavender. *Organic or Wildcrafted