ISUN CHEMICAL FREE MAKEUP REVIEW
HELLO & HAPPY SUNDAY!!
As an advocate for chemical and cruelty skincare products, I’ve slowly began to embrace the world of natural cosmetics.
Since day one I’ve been very particular about the products I use in the makeup world.. but after years of using toxic products, I’ve finally put an end to it and discovered natural products that can offer the same if not better results sans chemicals and cruelty..
Living Earth Beauty offers an array of natural skincare products from the best companies in the industry.
From skincare to body care and makeup..
They have everything you need to revamp you beauty routine ..
We envision a world where we live in health and harmony with the Earth and all beings. Living Earth Beauty is our expression of that vision.
Your health and well-being is important to us, and it is our mission to offer you products which will heal you, nourish you, honor you, and enhance your natural beauty. We have searched the globe to find the most pure, highest quality skin and body care available. We have hand-selected only the best for you.
* 100% natural: free of synthetics of any kind
* 100% organic: free of chemicals
* RAW: the natural ingredients still retain all their life energy, enzymes, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids and therefore your skin is truly nourished.
* wild-crafted: made from the most potent, natural ingredients in nature
* Vegan or Bee-gan (containing bee products)
* Fair Trade
* made with the highest integrity and ethics
* made from the finest, highest quality natural ingredients possible
* sustainable: we do not sell anything that cannot be regenerated within 2-3 growing seasons.
* many of our products are packaged in dark violet miron glass, made especially to preserve the integrity of natural ingredients. Analysis studies comparing the preservation of nutritional values of spirulina stored in amber glass with storage in miron dark violet glass showed the violet glass maintained higher levels of nutrients for longer periods. Miron dark violet glass has also been shown to block radiation from x-ray machines in airports and other sources of radiation, thereby protecting natural products packaged in miron glass.
Why use organic, chemical-free skin care?
Most people use skincare products without a second thought, and believe that the government must certainly be policing the safety of the mixtures in these myriad containers. But they are wrong about this. The government does not require health studies or pre-market testing for these products before they are sold. And as people apply an average of 126 unique ingredients on their skin daily, these chemicals, whether they seep through the skin, rinse down the drain, or flush down the toilet in human excretions, are causing concerns for human health, and for the impacts they may have to wildlife, rivers and streams.
Enter coupon code: EATDRINKSHRINK for $10 off orders of $100 or more for any items.
(HUGE fan of Isun products)
The ultimate luxury raw spa line! The most amazing and effective “anti-aging” products in the world! This is the line for skincare enthusiasts, healers, and those who want a product that is more effective than medical procedures. Who wouldn’t want to beautify naturally, without needles or nasty toxins that cause tremendous harm?! If you have ever wondered if stunning, age-defying, youth-renewing results were possible in a raw, vegan, organic, wild-crafted, 100% natural way. . . your search is over!
USING ISUN COSMETICS
ISUN’s new 100% natural mineral blush powder with complete UV protection! For highlighting those fabulous cheek bones, lightly pat on or use a circular motion along your cheekbone and apple with a blush brush. Alternatively, blend a small amount with your favorite moisturizer and apply to cheeks with fingertips. Star Moonstone is a medium colored blush with sweet honey-pink tones.
ingredients: Sweet almond oil, titanium dioxide, beeswax, castor oil, shea butter, iron oxide, cacao butter, mica jojoba oil, meadowfoam oil, evening primrose oil, avocado butter, zinc oxide, tocopherol (Vitamin E), rosehip seed oil, aloe vera oil, rosemary oleoresin, neem oil.
Titanium dioxide, Iron oxide, Mica, Zinc Oxide.
The Setting Powder “Pearl” can be lightly dusted over the face to set the foundation, or if you prefer, the foundation powder can be used alone with no moisturizer or setting powder. It can also be used as your customized concealer when you use more of the mineral powder. If you find that using only one of the ISUN Foundation shades doesn’t match exactly they can easily be mixed together to create a perfect custom match.
Please remember that mineral powders can settle after packaging and may look like it contains less than normal. This is not the case, everything is measured precisely by weight. We cannot control how the product may settle.