RAW GAIA SKINCARE REVIEW
HELLO & HAPPY THURSDAY!!
I’M EXCITED TO SHARE WITH YOU THIS EXQUISITE RAW/VEGAN/ORGANIC SKINCARE LINE THAT’S BASED OUT OF CANADA!!
THEY OFFER A MYRIAD OF CREATIVE APPEALING PRODUCTS IN AN ASSORTMENT OF FUN BRIGHT COLORED SUSTAINABLE GLASS!!
Do you read skin care labels and wonder, “If I don’t understand the ingredients and can’t pronounce any of them, should I put this product on my skin?”
With Raw Gaia every single ingredient is clearly stated and 100% natural, as well as being easy to pronounce. We don’t throw in anything hidden and we use only the highest quality organic ingredients sourced from nature. Guaranteed….
If nature hasn’t named it, we don’t use it!
We are the world’s premier all organic, raw and vegan skin care company and probably the most pure skin care products manufacturer in the world.
We don’t just create skin care. We create food for skin.
Our Raw Approach..
Plants’ and flowers’ powerful essences and oils are fully potent in their raw, unaltered state. Fresh plant material is loaded with skin beneficial molecules such as plant acids, enzymes, antioxidants and flavonoids which miraculously heal, nourish and protect our skin.
Yet, these compounds are delicate and are easily reduced or destroyed with heat and processing. All of the components in our skin line are carefully handled at low temperatures so that they retain all of their vitality.
Raw Gaia Products Contain none of the following..
Alcohol, Parabens, Fragrance, Wax, Dyes, Toxic contaminants, Sodium lauryl or Laureth sulphate, petrochemicals, artificial colourants and parfums, glycols, synthetic preservatives or additives, bulking agents or hidden ingredients of any kind.
A Beautiful Future Ahead
One thing will never change: Raw Gaia’s devotion to purity. The elegant simplicity of the plant world supplies us with abundant options for our skin care products, so we will hold true to our philosophy: If nature hasn’t named it, we don’t use it.
Rich in anti-oxidants, this wonderfully regenerative cleanser soothes, smoothes and softens the skin, making it a truly luxurious addition to any routine. Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory, it cleanses and conditions the skin beautifully, enabling it to retain moisture whilst balancing out the skin’s natural oil production.
Healing and calming, it is particularly beneficial for dry, sensitive or problem skin (including acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis) and for repairing and protecting from climate damage.
- Organic jojoba oil: A natural humectant, Jojoba is known for its soothing and healing properties in cases of inflamed skin, psoriases, eczema and acne.
- Avocado Oil: Deep penetrating and rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants, EFAs (unsaturated) and Potassium (the ‘Youth Mineral’), Avocado is renowned for encouraging the production of collagen and it also helps to regenerate connective tissues.
- Grapeseed Oil: With mildly astringent qualities this helps to tighten and tone the skin, which makes it useful for acne and other skin complaints.
- Cold-pressed, Organic Argan Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, it helps to revitalize and nourish the skin and is of vital importance for cell structure renewal. It is recommended for acne, stretch and chicken pox marks and certain skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Linden Blossom Oil: Soothing and calming with protective anti-inflammatory compounds, anti-oxidant rich linden blossom tones and softens the skin and is particularly good for calming itchy skin.
- MSM: A nutritional form of sulphur. Adequate levels of sulphur help to promote a radiant complexion, glowing skin and mineralised hair. Sulphur is often referred to as “The beauty mineral” (read more about MSM).
- Aloe Vera Gel: With 97% pure aloe vera (2% seaweed and 1% vegetable preservative), this helps to nourish, regenerate, soften and soothe all at once enabling the skin to retain moisture. Rich in vitamins C & E, Aloe Vera Gel helps stimulate the production of keratin and boosts the cells that produce connective tissue. This makes it excellent for helping to heal wounds, scars and for dry or damaged skin.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Grapefruit seed extract (GSE), also known as citrus seed extract, is a liquid derived from the seeds, pulp, and white membranes of grapefruit and is a natural preservative or antimicrobial
- Castor Oil: Castor oil penetrates deep into the skin due to its molecular mass, which is low enough to penetrate into the stratum corneumand is reknowned for its healing skin conditioning properties.
- Vitamin E Oil: A natural moisturiser and cleanser Vitamin E Oil is a powerful, regenerative anti-oxidant, helping the skin to heal from and protect against climate damage and marks or scars.
- Organic Frankincense Essential Oil: Helps to nourish and revitalise mature skin.
- Wildcrafted Myrrh Essential Oil: Well-known for its cooling and healing properties.
- Fragrance (Plant derived): A natural, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial vegetable based preservative with the aroma of vanilla and almond. Allergen-free.
Use morning and night.
Dampen your face and neck with warm water. Shake the bottle well and pour a little onto a cotton pad. Gently wipe the face and neck in smooth, upward strokes.
For a deeper cleanse, pour a little into the palm of the hands and massage lightly onto the skin. Leave for 3-5 minutes and wipe off with a damp cotton pad or muslin cloth.