Zantrex Skinny Stixs Review
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
Although not my typical range of reviews, I had the opportunity to work with Zantrex to feature their new Skinny Stix product and after much thought it appeared to be a wonderful chance to shed more light on the supplement industry, what you can expect to find, and what this product specifically offers.
The Zantrex products is manufactured by Zoller Laboratories. This company prides itself on the fact that the item does not contain Ephedrine. The product itself contains multiple forms of caffeine, stevia, sugar alcohols, fruit powders, and Niacin, which helps to lower blood pressure.
If you’re not so sure about weight loss supplements or would like to learn more about such products be sure to watch the review video below for a full recap of Zantrex brand products.
For almost two decades we’ve been distributing innovative formulations that address the specific needs of consumers. You can find our products at high-end retailers across the nation… and retail outlets worldwide.
To guarantee excellence, we have forged robust and enduring alliances with some of the nation’s leading pharmaceutical and nutritional research & development companies. Our collaboration with an industry leader in contract preclinical research and development provides us with access to world-class discoveries from leading academic researchers.
List of Ingredients
The official website does not offer a list of ingredients for review. Nevertheless, a third party site listed all the ingredients in Zantrex 3. These are: Green Tea Extract, Damiana, Schizonepeta, Tibetan and Panax Ginseng, Maca Root, Kola Nut.
The manufacturers of Zantrex 3 claim that their diet tablet is designed for large amounts of weight loss, extreme energy and increased stamina. They also state that their product is the best on the market because they go well beyond a fat burner stimulant. The manufacturers of Zantrex 3 insist that their merchandise will assist a person in gaining more energy for exercise as well as acting as a rapid weight loss tool. An individual can purchase this product directly from the official website, an online retailer or from a local store. The cost of the product for 84 capsules is around $50.
Directions for Use:
For increased energy, mood elevation, heightened stamina and improved focus, adults mix entire contents of 1 SkinnyStix packet in 16 fl. oz. of water and drink or sip as desired. For powerful appetite control and weight loss, adults mix entire contents of 1 SkinnyStix packet in 16 fl. oz. of water and drink the entire serving 15 minutes before main meals. Do not exceed 3 SkinnyStix per day. Use in conjunction with any sensible diet and exercise program. Individual results will vary.
Do not exceed suggested daily serving. Do not take original Zantrex-3 (blue bottle), Zantrex-3 High Energy Fat Burner (red bottle), Zantrex-3 Black (black bottle), or Zantrex SkinnyStix at the same time. Do not substitute one product for the other. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product contains a significantly potent xanthine (i.e., caffeine and caffeine-like stimulants) mixture, of about 120 mg per serving. Consult your physician before use if you are taking any prescription drugs, are sensitive to stimulants, or have a medical condition. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
- A large amount of caffeine is found in the ingredients of the Zantrex 3 tablets.
“Many different types of stimulants have been shown to have weight loss effects, but at what cost? Caffeine has multiple possible side effects including nervousness, stomach issues like nausea and vomiting,” said Landa. “Caffeine may also increase blood pressure, heart rate and respiration.”
What Does Zantrex Skinny Stix Claim To Do?
What is interesting about Zantrex Skinny Stix is that there is no dedicated part of the sales page that actually describes what the purpose of the product is, how it works to aid weight loss, or even list any of the benefits of the product. The drink can be drank or sipped for, ‘increased energy, mood elevation, heightened stamina and improved focus’, or can be consumed before each meal for powerful appetite control and weight loss.
So What Is Zantrex Skinny Stix and What Are The Ingredients?
Below is the ingredients list for the Berry Fusion flavour of Zantrex Skinny Skix. The recipe may vary between the three flavours of the product. Serving Size: 1 Packet (3.7 g).
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) (6 mg) 30% RDA.
- Zantrex® A Proprietary Blend (1,024 mg)
- Yerba Maté (leaf) Extract: This plant, commonly used as a tea, has been found to aid weight loss in numerous studies. It also has numerous health benefits, and has no adverse side effects.
- Guarana (seed) Extract: A berry that is naturally high in caffeine, it is often an ingredient in energy drinks and diet pills.
- Coffee (bean) Extract: Contains caffeine. Whilst it was thought that this ingredient was a significant aid in weight loss, the relevant research has been discredited as it was fraudulent. Currently there is no evidence that it aids with weight loss more than any other source of caffeine.
- Damiana (leaf) Extract: Studies have found that when consumed alongside guarana and yerba mate, Damiana aids weight loss. The combination seems to slow the emptying of the stomach after meals significantly, which helps to prolong a feeling of fullness and delay the onset of hunger.
- Stevia (leaf) Extract: An incredibly sweet plant used to make calorie free sweeteners.
- Cacao (seed) Extract: Contains theobromine, a mild stimulant. Thought to be a much milder stimulant than caffeine, and is unlikely to have any significant impact upon weight loss.
- Rice (seed) Powder
- Cayenne (fruit) Powder: Some studies suggest that capsaicin, found in cayenne, could suppress the appetite mildly, whilst others suggest that the heat causes a thermogenic reaction in the body, burning more calories for a period of time. However, there are also studies that show cayenne has little or no effect upon weight loss attempts.Source: https://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/cayenne
- Chlorella (algae) Powder
- Grape (seed) Extract
- Blueberry (fruit) Powder
- Cranberry (fruit) Powder
- Sour Cherry (fruit) Powder
- Plum (fruit) Powder
- Raspberry (fruit and seed) Concentrate
- Strawberry (fruit) Powder
- Bilberry (fruit) Powder
- Grape (fruit) Powder
- Bilberry (fruit) Extract
- Blueberry (fruit) Extract
- Additional ingredients include natural flavours and some preservatives.