Chocolate Dipped Fruit
Hello & Happy Thursday!
Since the week is almost over #fridayeve, and the weekend is almost here (let us all shout..yay!, no really I’m volunteering at a hospital right now as you’re reading this lol -> exhausted!)
I thought I would share one of my favorite desserts, which involves literally..
3 ingredients and 3 steps!
What’s great about this combination of chocolate dipped fruit is that you can use any variation of fruit, nuts, seeds, and or for optimal effect throw them in with vegan ice cream! What’s more awesome is that you can make them in batches and store in the freezer for long periods of time!
I hope you enjoy this stress free recipe, and of course your Thursday eve ..is Stress. Free. too!
- - 1 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- - 2 Frozen bananas
- - 1 Cup peanuts
- In a large pot heat water on high
- In a large bowl set out crushed peanuts
- In a separate pot place chocolate chips in and place over the hot water continuously string the chips so they don't burn.
- Once melted, dip the frozen bananas in chocolate then over the large bowl sprinkle the crushed nuts on the bananas, freeze, and enjoy!
- Feel free to add popsicle sticks, use various fruits, seeds, or nuts!