Vegan Coconut Kiwi Pops
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
While the weather is slightly 60’s, 70’s, then back to 40’s (typical NYC) it can only mean one thing..
Warm weather is just around the corner!
My personal favorite thing about warm weather is actually not wearing shorts nor having a tan.. (which is a bold statement)
but simply that it’s a new season, which brings new foods that are typically lighter, brighter, and let’s just be honest… fruit is dirt cheap! No more $6 blueberries lol #yasssss
One thing I organically gravitate to with warmer temperatures is homemade pops! Whether it’s because I find them refreshing, aesthetically pleasing, or just the perf treat for those days you’re craving something lighter..
Pops can be perfection!
If you love an effortless recipe that can be used to make a variety of flavors, you have to try this recipe for Coconut Kiwi Pops!
Why this recipe rocks:
Great base for any fruit pop
Great for kids!
No sugar added
Eat Drink Shrink
25 minPrep Time
25 minTotal Time
- 6 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 squeeze of lime
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk (refrigerated)
- 1 diced banana
- 3-4 kiwis, peeled, & sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 pack defrosted pink dragonfruit
- In the bowl of a standing mixer add the can of refrigerated coconut milk, beat for 1 minute, add the banana, beat for 1 minutes, then add the dragonfruit, stevia, lime juice, and vanilla extract and blend for an additional minute. Once evenly combined set aside. Add the sliced kiwi to the popsicle molds and press firmly so they adhere to the sides. Now pour in the coconut mixture and top them off with shredded coconut.
- Freeze at least 4 hours (insert sticks when partially frozen) and up to 1 month.