Vegan Coconut Whip
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
If there was one recipe that you should explore, that’s about as complex as making a PB & J.
Vegan Coconut Whip would be it.
If there was one recipe on this earth that could literally change your life..
Vegan Coconut Whip would be it. (really, I swear)
For the longest time I’ve wanted to explore this concoction! The only thing I could think when I tried my first bite of Pink Dragonfruit Whip was..
Ohmygoodness.. I can’t believe I waited so long.. its so easy, so effortless, and so amazing that I can’t imagine not making it at least once a week lol..
If you’re looking for something vegan, sweet, easy, bright, colorful, and not just “nice cream“..
Then you need to try this recipe.
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for kids
Great for entertaining
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 can full fat Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk, chilled in the fridge overnight
- 1 tablespoon (or more to taste) coconut sugar or powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp defrosted Pitaya Plus Pink Dragonfruit
- Fresh fruit of any kind!
- Chill your mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 10 minutes before making the coconut whipped cream.
- When bowl is chilled, remove the thick and hardened coconut cream from the can and transfer to your mixing bowl, leaving any excess for smoothies later. If the can of coconut cream did not become solid, you may have gotten a dud can of coconut cream and it sadly won't whip into soft peaks. Use for other recipes!
- Using a whisk attachment, beat on medium high for 2 minutes, until light and fluffy and soft peaks form. Scrape down the bowl. Add sweetener, vanilla extract, and pink dragonfruit and continue beating for another 2 minutes. You should have soft peaks! If not thick enough you can add a pinch of arrowroot. Serve with fresh fruit!