Pink Dragonfruit Waffles
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
I’ve never been a pancake person, but more of a waffle gal..
Funny thing is, I never get waffles, nor had I ever made one, until now 🙂
Fast forward to today, I got the urge to buy one.. and let’s just say, I’m in love..
Waffles are just as easy to whip up like pancakes, if not easier, as they cook at the speed of light.
My first vegan waffle recipe was inspired by my affinity for all things with pink dragonfruit.
If you love a bright color or simply the perf vegan waffle, this recipe is for you..
Pink Dragonfruit waffles with berry flavored icing!
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for kids
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 1-2 Tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 4 drops of berry flavored stevia
- 1/2 packet of defrosted pink dragonfruit
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp defrosted pink dragonfruit
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 drop berry stevia
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Mix all the wet. pour the wet into dry and mix to combine. Don't over mix.
- Once Waffle Iron is ready pour 1/3 cup mixture onto the griddle over medium heat and cover. Let it cook for 3 minutes and remove and place on a cooling rack as this will ensure they stay crispy.
- To make the icing combine the ingredients and top pancakes! Serve with fresh berries