Fluffer Nutter Pancakes
Hello & Happy Friday!!
When I think of Friday’s, I think of pancakes, as I’m typically planning the next fun batch to create for Saturday morning!
(well I’m always thinking about food, but def pancakes on a friday lol)
I don’t know about you, perhaps its a “Southern” thing, but Fluffer Nutters were fairly common in many households. Although I can’t recall trying one until I was in high school, the moment I had my first bite all I could think was..
Why had I never tried this concoction before!! Such a weird, but amazing combo that doesn’t disappoint!!
If you love this combo like I do, you can literally use it for anything and everything, cupcakes, cookies, muffins, milkshakes.. don’t ever feel like you have to stick with the standard norm by throwing it on some bread!
Lastly, if you have an affinity for classic sweets and love fab pancakes..
You have to try this effortless recipe for vegan Fluffer Nutter Pancakes!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for kids
Peanut butter, um yasss, can totally be made with almond butter, your call lol.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp agave
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 small banana
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil (additional for cooking)
- 1/2 cup Better Body Foods Peanut Butter Powder mixed with 3tbsp of almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- top with powdered sugar
- 1 cup Dandies Vegan Mini Marshmallows
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a food processor blend banana, vanilla extract, agave, coconut oil and almond milk. In a small bowl combine powdered peanut butter and 3 tbsp of almond milk. Add to the wet ingredients in food processor, blend again.
- Add wet mixture to dry and combine with whisk. Pour the batter onto a skillet on medium heat and top with sprinkles.
- In a small pan over medium heat melt the marshmallows so they are more pliable when you top the pancakes with them. (3-4 minutes)
- Heat griddle and lightly coat with coconut oil. Pour about ¼ cup of batter into circles on hot griddle. Flip when bubbles start to appear on top. Add melted marshmallows now or add after pancakes are cooked!
- Combine some additional powdered peanut butter and a splash of almond milk to top pancakes, some extra marshmallows, syrup, powdered sugar, and Boom, you got Fluffer Nutter Pancakes!
- Use vegan honey for the full effect