Kiva Organic Stevia Review – Dark Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Recipe
Hello & Happy Monday!!
Since testing tons of dessert recipes recently, I’ve been noticing the variation in outcomes with trying different sweeteners. I’ve tried agave, maple syrup, and recently the Kiva Organic Stevia.
I haven’t used Stevia in a while as I always found that things turn out too sweet and offer a weird aftertaste. So as a result I typically opt for agave , but always was weary of the processing and didn’t like that it extremely increases the calorie content of recipes.
With all of the recipe testing going on in my tiny apartment, you can bet that I was ecstatic to test this product!
I found that this organic and non gmo loose stevia powder to be a million times better in quality and taste than any others I’ve experienced in the past..
The Kiva stevia incorporates erythritol into the ingredients:
Overall, erythritol appears to be an excellent sweetener.
- It contains almost no calories. (considered a sugar alcohol and has 25 kcal’s)
- It has 70% of the sweetness of sugar.
- It doesn’t raise blood sugar or insulin levels, and some studies claim that it does, which in comparison to actual sugar is obviously significantly lower.
- Human studies show very little side effects… mainly minor digestive issues in some people.Studies where animals are fed massive amounts for long periods of time show no adverse effects.
- I read that in large quantities it has been shown to upset the stomach
If you’re looking to experience some indulgences sans calories, I highly recommend checking out Kiva Organic Stevia !!
Our Mission At Kiva, we strive to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy and of the highest quality. We are committed to using only ingredients that are sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.
The Process + Quality You Can Taste
To ensure that our superfoods keep their maximum flavor and nutritional value, we process our ingredients as minimal as possible using methods such as low temperature processing and freeze-drying. The results are ingredients that are just as nature intended, with no artificial flavors, sugars or fillers.
All of our superfoods and spices goes through a very rigorous third-party testing process to ensure you have food that is not only delicious and nutritious, but safe as well.
We work directly with local farmers from around the world to ensure that the ingredients we purchase are of the highest quality and are grown through sustainable and eco-friendly methods.
All of our products are NON-GMO verified.
Kiva Organic Stevia is a multi-purpose tabletop sweetener made from Non-GMO stevia plants grown in the USA and is a perfect substitute for sugar and artificial sweeteners. Our organic stevia has zero-calories, no bitter aftertaste, and a low glycemic index, making it ideal for those managing calories and blood sugar.
Made with High-Purity (99% REB-A) Organic Stevia Grown in the USA!
Zero Calories – No Bitter Aftertaste – Low Glycemic Index
Perfect Substitute for Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners. Ideal for those Managing Calories and Blood Sugar
Naturally Sweetens Drinks, Cakes, Pies, Cookies, etc. WITHOUT Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners
8 OZ Total WT – In Convenient SNAP-LID Container
Purchase here on Amazon!!
We blend our high purity stevia extract with erythritol (e-ryth-ri-tol), a naturally-occurring sugar alcohol found in fruits and vegetables to create a delicious blend that’s easy to serve. Enjoy!
Conversion: Sugar to Kiva Organic Stevia
1 Tsp (sugar) = 1/8 Tsp (Kiva Organic Stevia)
1 Tbsp (sugar) = 1/3 Tsp (Kiva Organic Stevia)
1/4 cup (sugar) = 1/2 Tbsp (Kiva Organic Stevia)
1/2 cup (sugar) = 1 Tbsp (Kiva Organic Stevia)
1 cup (sugar) = 2 Tbsp (Kiva Organic Stevia)
A little bit goes a long way!
At Kiva, we strive to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy and of the highest quality. We are committed to using only ingredients that are sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.
Purchase here on Amazon
Yields 2 to 4
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1/2 block of soft tofu
- 3 tbsp cacao
- 1 Tbsp vegan chocolate Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp of Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 4-6 dates
- 1/2 cup ripe raspberries
- 2 tbsp amaranth
- In a food processor blend 1 tbsp of cacao, 4-6 dates, handful of crushed graham crackers and chocolate chips, press into the bottom of the dish
- Place 2 tbsp of cacao, 1/2 block soft tofu, stevia, vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of amaranth, chocolate chips, and chocolate syrup in a food processor
- in a pan, heat ripe raspberries on low heat with amaranth, don't let it boil and mix with a whisk to get out the clumps
- make layers with each and top with fresh raspberries