Mango Mint Cupcakes
Download the Eat Drink Shrink Vegan Desserts E-book here
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Since the release of my Eat Drink Shrink Vegan Desserts E-Book that I developed for almost a year.. (long time) I thought I would share another recipe from this awesome book containing over 40 hand crafted recipes and 6 EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODES to companies I love!!
Whether its 100 degrees outside or the dead of winter, I love desserts that are light and fruit forward. My theory, ..Indulging shouldn’t weigh you down!
One of my favorite things to do is combine a dessert with fresh herbs, whether its basil and strawberries or even blueberries, it adds diversity to the flavors and above all adds more nutrients.
If you’re looking for a light summer dessert that’s perfectly sweet and offers a hint of mint
You’ll love this recipe..
For more recipes like this Vegan Persian ice cream download my Vegan Desserts E-book that includes over 40 hand crafted recipes and exclusive discount codes now available on iTunes. For more info click here.
For TONS of GIVEAWAYS with the releasing of the new Vegan Desserts E-Book click here
- - 2 cups flour
- - 1 cup mango
- - 2 tsp blossom water
- - 5-7 mint leaves
- - 5 drops stevia
- - 1 cup Daiya cream cheese
- - 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- - 1/4 tsp salt
- - 2/3 cup coconut milk
- - 2 cup powdered sugar
- - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and grease muffin tin or use silicone cups.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except the coconut shavings, powedered sugar, vanilla extract, and stir well. Pour wet into dry, stir until just evenly mixed, and immediately pour into cupcake holders
- Bake 8 minutes, then allow to cool completely before removing from the trays and icing. In a bowl combine cold Daiya cream cheese, powdered sugar, coconut milk, vanilla extract and ice the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle the top of the cupcakes with coconut and store in the fridge to allow the icing to set.
- Feel free to also try pineapple with this recipe!