Vegan White Chocolate Matcha Cookies
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
Truth, I’ve never had a Match Latte and even though I’ve heard they are amazing! Second truth, I don’t think I’ve ever even enjoyed Matcha tea by itself…
Because I always bake with it lol
The flavor profile of matcha is like typical green tea in my option. Its light, sweet, mellow, and pairs perfectly with a variety of sweet dishes and especially with white chocolate!
What I love about these vegan Matcha cookies is that they are effortless, have minimal ingredients, great appeal, mild flavor, buttery soft texture, festive color, use minimal coconut sugar, have white chocolate (my fave), are great for entertaining, perfect with almond milk which I never prefer, and are divine with a latte!
If you’re looking for the perfect vegan matcha cookie..
You have to try my recipe for White Chocolate matcha Cookies!
Why this recipe rocks:
Sweetened with coconut sugar!
Great aesthetic appeal! (especially for Halloween)
Non vegan approved
Eat Drink Shrink
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Matcha tea
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup packed Better Body Foods coconut sugar
- ¾ cup vegan Earth Balance butter, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs Follow Your Heart vegan egg mixed with 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cups vegan white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper. Sift flour, matcha, baking soda and salt together in a bowl. Beat coconut sugar and vegan butter together in a large bowl using an electric or standing mixer until blended; beat in vanilla extract, vegan egg mixture until light and creamy.
- Mix flour mixture into creamed butter until dough is just blended; fold in white chocolate. Drop cookie dough, 1-2 heaping tablespoon per cookie, onto the prepared baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 3 minutes then transfer to rack to cool completely.