Pineapple Coconut Cake
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
There are very few desserts that I’m not very fond of..
Chocolate (honesty) and dry cake!
Typically a cake that’s well made is “moist” (I hate to use that word) and not as dry as the dessert lol, …but whatever the case may we’ve all had the experience with the terrible dry cake and icing that leaves you reaching for a glass of …”almond milk” lol
So needless to say I never gravitate towards cake (especially chocolate cake)
Until I tried creating a Pineapple Coconut Cake!
If you love fruit forward desserts that are naturally sweet, easy to make, and cakes that are the furthest thing from dry… then you’ll be enamored with this Pineapple Coconut cake!
FYI: If you’ve had a long week, throw some rum in there and top with coconut cream!
- Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 c coconut oil
- 2 flax eggs with coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1c all purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp crushed fresh ginger
- 1 tsp baking flour
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Mix dry ingredients together with a whisk, pour wet into dry ingredients and continue to combine.
- Grease a bread pan with coconut oil and pour the mixture in it and top with shredded coconut
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (cake may appear underdone because it is so moist).
- Remove cake from oven and cool completely before serving