Pink Lemonade Cashew Cheesecake
Hello &Happy Friday!!
Truth, I’m obsessed with using pink dragonfruit. Whether it’s the depth of color it provides, the fact that it’s low in sugar, or the simple exoticness of this fruit derived from Thailand..
I love to throw it into just about.. anything!
For the majority of us the only access we have to this glorious fruit is ordering it online. (myself included) So if you love a bright hue, don’t stress, you can achieve a similar color contrast with using beets!
While I’ve created a few various cashew cheesecakes, I’ve been longing to create one with just the right texture. Through exploring a myriad of ingredient combinations I can confidently say…
This is by far my favorite!
It’s whipped, yet still thick, rich, with notes of coconut and low in sugar!!
If you’re searching for that effortless cashew cheesecake recipe that will make you look like a true iron chef..
You have to try my recipe for
Pink Lemonade Cashew Cheesecake!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Super whipped texture
Perf for spring & summer
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 drops lemon stevia
- 1 can coconut (only solid portion)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 pack Pitaya Plus Pink Dragonfruit (defrosted) or pureed beets
- 5 dates (if hard soak in hot water for a few mins)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nuts (cashews, almonds, or pepitas)
- in a food processor combine all of the crust ingredients and blend until smooth. Texture should be crumbly. Press into a dish/muffin tin (I used a loaf pan) and store in freezer. (for muffin pans place thick wax paper underneath in strips or full paper to easily pull out cheesecake)
- In a food processor blend the soaked cashews and lemon until smooth, then add the solid coconut cream, blend for 1 minute, if too thick, add coconut milk portion 1 tbs at a time. Now add the remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth. Remove the raw crust from freezer and top with the cheesecake (Store for 3-4hrs)
- When ready to enjoy, remove cheesecake from freezer, defrost for a few minutes, and top with mint and lemon peel and serve! (I used a loaf pan with wax paper layered over it so that when it was set I simply removed it an sliced)